Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sleepy Saturday . . .

Sorry I have not posted in so long! I have been traveling around the tri-state area, and therefore unable to post consistently. . . I promise I will post something new and more creative soon, but as for right now, I just want to give you something to look at for the rest of this sleepy weekend.

I am officially in love with this wallpaper idea from Sweden!I don't know how practical it is, but the wallpaper certainly is dreamy, isn't it? Although the website I found this product on shows it in a breakfast nook (where it certainly shines), the flower-ed wallpaper would look great in a library, where the other three wall are ceiling to floor bookshelves. Don't you think? Can't you just imagine how wonderful and bright it would feel in any room with this wallpaper in it?! What room in your house/apartment would you put it in?
((photo from Front Projects))

I will settle for fresh flowers surrounding me. . . As you all know, fresh flowers are one of my favorite things. And if I had the money and the choice, I would get weekly arrangements from Siapua, whose arrangements are just so natural! I feel like each of her arrangements looks as if they were snipped from an immaculate garden and arranged by a master such as herself, with simplicity and nature in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment