Friday, May 6, 2011

Discovery.


(((This piece is UNTITLED by 14-year-old photograher, AMANDA PHAM. See more of her work on FLICKR .)))

Did you read that? This beautiful photograph, (one of many, by the way) was created by a 14-year-old girl! Someone who has lived about half as long as I have, and who is as busy with school as we all are with jobs. I am blown away by Ms. Pham's creativity and belief in herself (then again who wouldn't believe in themselves if their pictures turned out like this).


I am beyond impressed that Amanda has found a passion for photography so young and has actually taken this hobby to a whole new level- she available for creative shoots. It really is inspiring to see someone so young following their heart and doing what they love to the fullest degree.

What an amazing Young Woman!



P.S. Check Out Amanda's Professional Website here.

P.P.S. I might see if she is interested in an interview!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Discovery" is about to become a new weekly entry. Every Friday I will introduce you to an interesting person, place, or thing which I think it worth hearing about! If you have ideas or suggestions, please feel free to let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment