Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I have been a terrible Person


It is true. I have.


Why?

Well, because I have been more than shirking my duties here- having not written in quite a few months.


What went wrong?
I decided to attempt to become a Jill of all Trades and began studying to become a Personal Trainer. I pretty much dropped writing and threw myself into reading manuals, researching, and learning all there is to know about personal training. During that time I absolutely could have continued writing here, and I sully intended to do just that. . . Somehow I never got around to it, despite all of my ideas. In any case. . . In May I will be taking an exam to be certified in personal training, and from there I will hopefully be taking on a personal training gig, which should help pay the bills while I work on my one true love- writing.

So the moral of the story is- I stink, I should have kept up with this blog, but this is never going to happen again! In fact, I have a lot of great ideas for posts which I will be churning out in the next few weeks, so please keep checking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment